It takes a powerful website to run today’s online marketing.
- 94% of consumers view website design as the reason they trust or reject a website.
- People search for the services they need, pull up your website and judge you by the way it looks.
- We work alongside you to convey exactly what your company is all about.
This design package includes…
- 5-page custom design based on your requirements
- Setup of licensed theme and plugins (Gravity form, Smart slider and more)
- Up to 2 revisions
- Professional Stock Photos, Vectors (from 123rf.com)
- SEO-friendly Website
- Mobile-friendly pages
- Google Analytics integration
- Well-written SEO copy. Easy-to-read text.
- Technical support from a professional support team by phone, email, and chat
How we make your website amazing…
Deliver a website experience your visitors will love.
- If your visitors do not trust you, they will not do business with you.
- We will develop a website that builds credibility using the latest design technology.
Make your website responsive.
- More than half of all Internet activity is on mobile devices.
- We will make your website responsive across all devices, including mobile phones, tablets, and desktop computers.
We learn your business and design preferences.
- You will work with a website designer on our web design team to build your website.
- To understand your website needs and preferences, we will send you a questionnaire.
- On this questionnaire, you can clarify what features you want to be integrated on your website.
Maintain the website.
- We offer website maintenance plans to assist you with routine updates and security of your website.
- Whether you need us on an “as needed” or monthly basis, we will be here to support you.
Professional Quality, Quick Turn Around.
- Place Your Order & Pay 30% Deposit
- Remaining balance is paid in installments throughout the design and coding phases
- Fill out our questionnaire
- Initial concepts provided within 3 business days
- Provide Feedback
- Revisions occur within 24 hours
- In about 20-25 days, we should have a rough draft of your website complete.
- You review the draft and develop a list of edits.
- Provide Final Approval
- Pay Remaining Balance
- Final files provided in your private domain hosting.
- Login Details for WordPress admin panel provided
Continued maintenance and growth services are always available to all out clients.
How It Works
#1: Learn your business and design preferences
You will work with a website designer on our Atlanta web design team to build your website. To understand your website needs and preferences, we will send you a questionnaire. On this questionnaire, you can clarify what features you want to be integrated on your website.
#2: Setup website hosting and choose website platform
We will need access to your hosting account to to design your website. If you do not have one, we recommend using Bluehost or GoDaddy. Once you provide us with access, we will start developing your website on WordPress.
#3: Develop a rough draft of your website
In about 20-25 days, we should have a rough draft of your website complete. Upon completion, we will submit the rough draft to you to revise. We will give you an opportunity to review the draft and develop a list of edits. Once received, we will make the changes and complete your website design.
#4: Launch the live version of your website
Once you approve the website design, we will launch the live version of it. We will move it from the temporary location and place the website on your primary domain. Now, you can reap the benefits of a new website and enjoy a better user experience!
#5: Maintain the website
Some of our clients have the time and general knowledge to maintain their website. Some of them do not. We offer website maintenance plans to assist you with routine updates and security of your website. Whether you need us on an “as needed” or monthly basis, we will be here to support you.
What do we need to get started?
- A description of your business.
- What is the purpose of your website?
- Project information, such as Domain name, Hosting details, Content, Branding details (logo, artwork) and Photos.
- Do you have any color preferences?
- Describe the style of the website you want.
- List 3 websites you like.
- What you want us to include & things to avoid.
- Do you need any special functionality?
How long does the website design take?
In the next 24 hours after you contacted us, we will send you our brief design for you to fill out. Once you sent the form completed, in only 3 business days you will receive the first set of web design ideas.
How does the design process start?
The design brief is a set of visual and written questions for the designer and project manager to understand the client’s company, ideas and values. After this form has been sent out, we will send you the first set of website designs.
Are the web designs original?
Yes, all our websites are 100% original, with the highest design quality. The website is designed completely for you.
How will you build a website that I like & fits my brand?
We will assess your needs and preferences in a website questionnaire. This is where you will be able to describe the type of website you want. You will also be able to provide us with examples of websites you like. We will use this information, and our own creativity, to build a website you’ll like.
How long will it take?
It normally takes us 30-45 days to complete a website once we have everything that we need to start the website.
What if I do not like the website?
Once the site is developed, we will send you a rough draft of the site. You will be able to compile a list of edits and we will make them for you. We will go through two full revisions of your website to make sure you are happy with what we deliver.
What platform will you build the website on?
We build all of our websites on WordPress. It is one of the best platforms to build a website on today. This is because it is packed with plugins and additional features that provide more customization than other platforms provide. It is also easy to maintain on your own.
How long will my website be down?
If you have an existing website, we will not it down until the new website is complete. The new website will be developed on a temporary URL. We will not make it live on your domain until it is complete. If you do not have an existing website, we can put a “Coming Soon” page up on your website while we are developing it. We will build the website on a temporary URL. We will not make the website live until the website is complete.
Do you maintain the website?
Yes, we can maintain your website. You can use us on an “as needed” basis or use our “unlimited” website maintenance plan. Our unlimited website maintenance plans include unlimited changes to your website, security, routine backups, and more. For more information on this, please contact us.
What is website hosting?
Website hosting is the technology that makes websites accessible via the Internet. Without website hosting, users will not be able to view your website.
What is a domain?
The domain is the unique URL destination of your website.
What company do you recommend for hosting and domains?
We recommend using Bluehost.com or GoDaddy. They have shared hosting plans that cost about $60-$70 per year. It may also include a free domain.
What if I do not have a logo? Do you design logos?
We can provide this service for you. We have 30 years of branding experience.
Do you or I need to write the copy on my website?
It is your choice to write the copy on your website. In most cases, our clients will provide us with the copy or an outline of what they would like. However, for an additional fee, we can write the copy for your website.
Do I need to provide you with images for the website?
If you have images, we can incorporate them on your website. If not, we can use high-resolution stock images that reflect your brand.