Social advertising, most cost-effective advertising, EVER.
- Increase web traffic, drive conversions, succeed on social.
- Build your target audience based on…
- demographics, interests, location, relationship status, education, household income, and life events.
- Social profiles are vital to new customers.
- It’s has become “pay to play”, combine organic and paid efforts.
The Most Targeted Advertising Platforms, Ever!
Setup fee includes…
- Keyword research
- Competitor research
- Tracking code setup & verification
- Ad proofing
- Creative creation (when required)
- Campaign audit & launch
Get your own Social Manager
- A Social Manager can help you generate immediate results on social media.
- We connect your products or services to thousands of people.
- Leverage the most cost-effective and targeted form of advertising.
Spend your advertising dollars wisely
- Social Campaign is the most cost-effective form of advertising available.
- You can spend $5 and reach 1,000 people.
- Compared to traditional media, Social Campaigns cost 3x less.
Advertise to your exact demographic
You can target your exact demographic. We can help you reach people based on…
- Demographics: Run ads to people based on interests and behaviors. Target specific ages, locations, income levels, and more!
- Email Lists: We can run custom ads to your email database. Say hello to repeat sales and new referrals.
- Website Visitors: Add retargeting pixels to your website and advertise to recent website visitors. Only 1-2% of visitors convert on their first visit. We’ll use retargeting to increase your rate of conversions.
Choose from these Social Networks
Facebook Advertising Services – Use the most popular Social Campaign platform to reach your desired audience and drive traffic to your website. Target B2C and B2B audiences.
Instagram Advertising Services – Use the most visually-engaging platform to spark interest in your products and services. Capture eyeballs on Instagram’s news feed with effective social media advertisements.
Pinterest Advertising Services – Target people searching for pins related to your products and services. Use the best Social Campaign platform to reach women and consumers of retail products.
LinkedIn Advertising Services – Use LinkedIn advertising to reach decision-makers and professionals. If you are B2B company seeking to gain awareness, website traffic, and influence conversions, use LinkedIn advertising.
Experienced Social Media Manager
- We’ll assign a specialist on our staff to run your social advertisements.
- This person will learn your business, develop a strategy, and execute.
Create Engaging Advertisements
- Our specialists create copy, headlines, and images for your campaign.
- We also A/B split test your ads to identify ads driving the most results.
Monitor Your Ads and Optimize
- Identify low-performing areas of your ad campaigns fast.
- We will keep an eye on your campaign daily.
- If results decline, we’ll detect it immediately and pause low-performing ads.
- In addition, we can launch new ads to keep the results coming in.
Reporting and Communication
- Know how your paid search advertisements are performing.
- Your ad specialist will prepare monthly reporting for you to review.
- In addition, we will install conversion tracking on your advertisements.
- Report the number of conversions we’re generating with our Social Campaigns.
Get Affordable & Effective Social Campaign
√ We’re advertising experts
We run Social Campaign campaigns every day. We have experience and proven data on best-practices regarding copy, headlines, and keywords. We understand A/B split testing, conversion optimization, and retargeting. Don’t spend your time trying to figure this out. You have a business to run.
√ Low-risk contracts
Our services are backed with high integrity and want to earn your trust by providing great work.
√ Get more for your money
Spending your entire budget on an agency is like buying a car without gas. We don’t want you to pay us a high retainer. We’d rather you pay us for the true cost of the service and spend any additional budget on paid advertising. This will help us, help you.
Contract & Setup Fees
How long are the contracts?
- We offer initial contract terms of 3 months.
- After the initial contract term is complete, your account will be serviced on a month-to-month basis.
- You have the option to cancel at any time with a 30 day written or digital notice.
- After 30 days, we will cancel all services and return any information we have back to you.
Are there any setup fees?
- There is a one-time setup fee.
- It is primarily for getting you set up on or end to run your campaign.
- We will set you up in our search engine systems, analytics systems, and other administrative tasks.
- We would also set up necessary advertising accounts for you.
How long does it take to get started?
- If you are ready to get started, contact us.
- One of our sales consultants will help you identify the best plan of action and develop a proposal for you.
- Upon your approval, we will send you a contract and get your campaign started asap.
- Our wholesale price includes a management fee that is necessary to cover the costs of running your campaign.
- The management fee can be 20%, 15%, or 10% of your wholesale price depending on your campaign spend.
Ad Spend Range
$300 – $950
$1,000 – $2,950
What is a Facebook pixel?
The Facebook pixel is a piece of code that is placed on your website and lets us measure, optimize, and build audiences for your campaign. When a user visits your website and takes an action (ex. Making a purchase, submitting a form), the pixel is triggered and reports the action. This allows us to track when a customer completed an action after seeing your Facebook ad. This gives us the ability to reach this customer again by using a custom audience or create a lookalike audience based on users who have already converted.
Do you monitor comments on my Facebook ads?
We don’t monitor comments left on your ads. As a business, you will receive notifications from Facebook or Instagram every time a reaction, comment, or share is left on an ad.
Will I be able to see my campaign within my own Ads Manager?
We run all of our campaigns out of our own ads manager as it simplifies our billing process. It also allows us to ensure control of all aspects of the campaign and maintain white labeling.
Do you provide stock images?
We can absolutely provide stock images if requested and required. However, we recommend that you provide professional images of the business to ensure an authentic and engaging Facebook or Instagram campaign.
If the client is already using a Facebook Pixel, are we able to continue using this?
Yes, although we will request access to this in order to help run the campaign more effectively so that the client is able to see the best possible results from the Facebook ad.
If we run a contest ad, will you aid in picking a winner?
No, we will not. We are able to run an ad to help promote a contest the business is running but will not pick a winner once the contest incomplete. It will be the client’s responsibility to follow whatever stipulations that are in place for the contest.
What are the limitations on FB Ads?
We highly recommend you to take a look at Facebook’s advertising policy for more detailed information: https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/
How am I billed for these campaigns?
The setup fee will be charged upon activation. You’ll be charged the first month 1-2 days before the campaign launch date. The following months will be charged on the anniversary date of your campaign launch.
What does the timeline look like from order submission to the campaign launch?
You will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days after the order form is submitted. A formal onboarding call is not always necessary. However, the Digital Ads team may contact you (or the advertiser directly – if you specify us to do so) during the fulfillment process to gather more information if needed. The campaign itself will be launched within 10 days after all the required assets (i.e.: copy, logos, etc) are received by our team. Please note: An email will be sent one or two days before the campaign is set to launch containing screenshots of the ads created by our team. If you or your client have any feedback this is the best time to share it.
What type of results can I expect?
The key performance indicators we look at are website traffic and conversions. We will evaluate how much traffic your website is receiving, and how many people actually converted into the desired result.
How much traffic can I expect?
The amount of traffic each month will vary. It depends on 1) how effective we make your campaign and 2) your advertising budget. The more fuel we have in the tank, the more results we can generate for you.
How many conversions can I expect?
The number of conversions will also vary. We will be able to track the number of conversions from our ads. This will allow us to use performance data of our ad campaigns to make gradual improvements. In consideration of this, we believe your conversion rate will increase over time.
However, it is important to note that there are external factors that impact conversions that we do not control. This includes the price, product quality, website destination, and market you are competing in.
Isn’t it expensive to advertise on search engines like Google?
It can be expensive to advertise on Google. This is because they have a pay-per-click model, which means you pay each time someone clicks on your ads. However, this traffic is often of high quality. The people you are advertising to are in search of your products or services, which is often worth the price.
We recommend our clients to consider the average lifetime value of a customer for their business. Once you understand this, identify the maximum you are willing to spend to acquire one customer. With an experienced paid search manager, we believe we can help you acquire customers at a profitable rate over time.