Product Details & Options
Content is King!
Here are a few more reasons why you should invest in content marketing…
- Research shows, the more content your audience consumes, the more likely they are to buy from you.
- It is also proven to influence conversions.
- Websites that produce regular content receive 8x more traffic.
- Content marketing…
- costs 62% less than outbound marketing.
- generates 3x as many leads as outbound marketing.
- adopters have nearly 6x as many conversions non-adopters.
- enhances your email marketing and social media marketing efforts.
- cheaper and more effective than traditional forms of advertising.
What you get…
- A thorough company research to understand your niche
- Detailed content analysis to emulate industry style/tone (if required)
- A solid call to action on your web page (if required)
- Content that will connect, communicate and convince your target audience
- Persuasive, grammatically correct content written by American writers
- SEO’d content with appropriate keyword positioning
- Proper content structure and formatting
- Expected Turnaround Time : 5 to 7 business days
√ We are a full-service firm
- Our agency can manage more than just your content marketing campaign.
- We offer solutions to grow your business and fuel your content marketing efforts.
- We offer advertising services to drive traffic to your content.
- And, we offer social media management and social media advertising to distribute your content to your audience.
- Use a full-service content marketing agency to help you through every component of your online marketing strategy.
√ Low-risk contracts
- Our content marketing services are backed with high integrity and want to earn your trust by providing great work.
√ Get more for your money
- We designed our content marketing services to fit any business owner’s budget.
- This allows you to lower costs by avoiding hiring a full-time employee.
- Instead use an experienced agency that will generate more results.
Agency Content Marketing Services
Content Marketing Strategy
- The first step our content marketing agency will take with your business is to craft a unique strategy.
- We will research your buyer’s persona, and learn more about your customers.
- This will help us write content that appeals to them.
- In addition, we will develop a blog calendar, allowing you to see what topics we will be writing about and when they will be published.
- Finally, before publishing any deliverables, we will send all content to you in advance for you to approve.
- Our content is professionally written, edited, and published internally to produce consistent and quality content for your business.
- The content that we develop will be unique to your business and published to your website.
- All content must be published to a WordPress blog or similar CMS.
- If your content is hosted on another website, we can create a WordPress blog for you and add it to your website.
- Our content marketing services include automatic distribution of your content to social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
- For more robust content distribution, we recommend using a combination of our social media management services, social media advertising services, and/or our email marketing services.
- These additions will help you build an audience to promote your content to.
Content Marketing Reporting
- Our agency will send content marketing reports each month to breakdown the performance of our services.
- The main metrics we look at will be increased website traffic and time-on-site for each new user.
Contract & Setup Fees
How long are the contracts?
We offer initial contract terms of 3 months. After the initial contract term is complete, your account will be serviced on a month-to-month basis. You have the option to cancel at any time with a 30 day written or digital notice. After 30 days, we will cancel all services and return any information we have back to you.
Are there any setup fees?
There is a one-time setup fee. It is primarily for getting you set up on or end to run your campaign. We will set you up in our search engine systems, analytics systems, and other administrative tasks. We would also set up necessary email marketing accounts for you.
How long does it take to get started?
If you are ready to get started, contact us. One of our business development specialists will help you identify the best plan of action and develop a proposal for you. Upon your approval, we will send you a contract and get your campaign started asap.
What type of results can I expect?
The key performance indicators we look at for content marketing services consist of website traffic and performance on site. We will measure and evaluate these metrics monthly to optimize for conversions.
How much content do you recommend publishing each month?
Most small businesses blog weekly. The volume of content, or blogs, published varies each business. The purpose of content marketing is to increase awareness, engagement, and website traffic. Therefore, the more content you create, the more opportunities you have to do this. Some small businesses create content daily, while others send weekly or monthly emails.
How long are the blogs you write?
Most blogs range from 250 to 500 words. Though, the length may vary for each client. Some clients prefer to longer and more content-heavy blogs, while others may prefer shorter and more frequent blogs.