- It’s true. The average Google listing that is well-maintained with Google My Business gets 5X more views than listings which haven’t been claimed by their owners. Source: Google.
- Not only will this service help you get found, but should dramatically help increase store visits and sales.
- Claiming a Google My Business listing can be time-consuming and challenging.
- Typically, this process requires a physical postcard to be sent to your address with a unique PIN that verifies your location. This service eliminates all of that hassle.
- Customers are 2.7x more likely to consider a business reputable if they see a complete listing on Google Search and Maps.
- Customers are 70% more likely to visit and are 50% more likely to purchase from businesses with a complete listing.
- By connecting Google My Business with the platform, you can receive regular reporting on the performance of your listing.
Note: there are a handful of restricted businesses that cannot be claimed with this service. This includes service area businesses, businesses with a Google My Business listing already claimed, and a list of 12 various types of businesses. Ask about Listing Requirements.